Mushroom with Maple Blade, 25mm
- GREAT FOR TABLE TOP WAR GAMES || Mushroom with maple blade measuring 25mm tall (19mm from feet to eyes). Mushroom folk features an incredible amount of detail for Dungeon-crawling, RPGs and table top war games
- VERSATILE || Miniature can be used as a Mushroom Folk Basic Form
- INCLUDES BASE || Miniature features an attached pewter base
- ARRIVES UNASSEMBLED AND UNPAINTED || Miniatures come unassembled and unpainted. Some filing may be needed to clean up excess flashing or sprue
- DESIGNED & MADE IN THE USA || All Stonehaven miniatures are designed by artist Mike Evans. Designs are then hand carved and cast in 100% lead free pewter.
Mushroom with maple blade figure designed for dungeon-crawling, RPGs and 28mm table top war games. Figure stands 25mm tall (19mm from feet to eyes) and features an incredible amount of detail. Miniature can be used as a Mushroom Folk Basic Form. Made of 100% lead free pewter.
The pictures of the painted miniatures are for inspiration and are only examples. Miniatures come unassembled and unpainted, some filing may be needed to clean up excess flashing, or sprue.
All Stonehaven Miniatures are designed by Washington based founder and lead artist, Mike Evans. Each design is then hand carved, and cast in pewter in the USA.