Artificial Snow Flock, 2mm
- Bring your table top war game elements to life with realistic, master quality terrain
- Adds lifelike texture and detail to your Stonehaven miniature base or scene
- This artificial snow is ideal for designing your miniatures base to match an Arctic battle board, or to scatter within a snowy landscape
- Easy to apply - no glue needed. Simply add a few drops of water to your snow, and use a paintbrush (not included) to smooth and shape your scene as desired. Requires 2-3 hours dry time
- Each bag contains approximately 5g of artificial snow flock - enough for approximately 30 square inches of heavy coverage
Master Quality Artificial Snow Flock
Bring your table top war game elements to life with realistic terrain. This cellulose based artificial snow adds lifelike texture and detail to your Stonehaven miniature base or scene. Ideal for designing your miniatures base to match an Arctic battle board, or to scatter within a snowy landscape.
Each bag contains enough artificial snow to cover approximately 30 square inches, heavily.
Easy to apply - no glue needed. A few basic tools, in addition to your miniature base or scene are required (not included). Miniature base or scene should be prepped with base paint and/or gravel and fully dried before snow flock application. Adding snow flock detail should be one of the last steps in creating your miniature.
To apply this snow flock to your miniature base, scoop your desired amount of snow on to a palette and add a drop of water to moisten it. Scoop the moistened snow on to your miniature base (or scene). Using a paintbrush (not included) smooth and shape your snow as desired. A few basic tools, such as tweezers, a needle, or a dotting tool (not included) can be used to add footprints or other finishing details to your snowy terrain. Requires 2-3 hours dry time.