Male Human Monk, 36mm
- GREAT FOR TABLE TOP WAR GAMES || Male Human Monk measuring 36mm tall (33mm from feet to eyes). Human features an incredible amount of detail for Dungeon-crawling, RPGs and table top war games
- VERSATILE || Miniature could be used as a Warpriest, Monk, Ninja
- INCLUDES SLOTTED CREATOR BASE || Miniature includes a plastic slotted creator base measuring 25mm in diameter. The base tab of each miniature is smaller than the slot to allow you to adjust the angle or position of your miniature
- ARRIVES UNASSEMBLED AND UNPAINTED || Miniatures come unassembled and unpainted. Some filing may be needed to clean up excess flashing or sprue
- DESIGNED & MADE IN THE USA || All Stonehaven miniatures are designed by artist Mike Evans. Designs are then hand carved and cast in 100% lead free pewter.
Male Human Monk figure designed for dungeon-crawling, RPGs and 28mm table top war games. Figure stands 36mm tall (33mm from feet to eyes) and features an incredible amount of detail. Miniature can be used as a Warpriest, Monk, Ninja. Made of 100% lead free pewter.
The pictures of the painted miniatures are for inspiration and are only examples. Miniatures come unassembled and unpainted, some filing may be needed to clean up excess flashing, or sprue.
25mm diameter round creator base included. The plastic base includes a slot to hold your miniature in place. The base tab of each figure is smaller than the slot to allow you to adjust the angle or position of your miniature. The extra space can be filled to secure an upright position, or be utilized to modify the angle at which your miniature stands.
All Stonehaven Miniatures are designed by Washington based founder and lead artist, Mike Evans. Each design is then hand carved, and cast in pewter in the USA.