- Ermcrest Volunteer Watch includes 5 Miniatures to lead in any fantasy army. Each miniature features a great amount of detail for Dungeon-crawling, RPGs and table top war games
- Miniatures included in this set: Male Kobold Monk, Male Human Berserker, Male Owlfolk Wizard, Male Grippli Mage and a Female Half Elf Monk
- Each miniature includes a slotted round plastic base
- The pictures of the painted miniatures are for inspiration and are only examples
- These high quality miniatures are made of 100%, lead free pewter, and come unassembled and unpainted. Some filing may be needed to clean up excess flashing, or sprue. Choking hazard - Not suitable for Children 14 and under.
Ermcrest Volunteer Watch
Ever since the hordes of Orcs swarmed from the great city following the call of the All-Render, Ermcrest, once an Orcish slum, has become a haven for criminals and others seeking to avoid the watchful eyes of the law. Despite the borough's ill-repute, efforts are being made to establish a semblance of order. The Ermcrest Volunteer Watch does its best to keep the peace, to little effect.
Ermcrest Volunteer Watch includes 5 Miniatures to lead in any fantasy army. Made of 100% lead free pewter. The pictures of the painted miniatures are for inspiration and are only examples. Miniatures come unassembled and unpainted, some filing may be needed to clean up excess flashing, or sprue. Choking hazard - not for children 14 & under.
Miniatures included in this set:
- Male Kobold Monk, 26mm tall (17mm from the feet to the eyes) - Can be used as a lizard folk, skink, kobold, monk, fighter, martial artist, fighter, warrior, or barbarian. This Kobold is equipped with monk's clothing and nunchucks
- Male Human Berserker, 30mm tall (28mm from the feet to the eyes) - Can be used as a berserker, barbarian, fighter, warrior, paladin, ranger, or viking. This Human is equipped with claymore and scalemaile armor
- Male Owlfolk Wizard, 33mm tall (25mm from the feet to eyes) - Can be used as a wizard, oracle, witch, Avian, Aarakokra, Kenku, or Tengu. This Owlfolk comes equipped with a staff and robes.
- Male Grippli Mage, 17mm tall (11mm from the feet to eyes) - Can be used as a wizard, mage, magician, warlock, spellcaster, ect. This Grippli is equipped with robes and a wand/scepter, and a medallion.
- Female Half Elf Monk, 30mm tall (27mm from the feet to eyes) - Can be used a fighter, druid, scout, rogue, ranger, sorcerer, or guard. This Half-elf is equipped with a spear and light armor.