- Skull Stabbers includes 6 Miniatures to lead in any fantasy army. Each miniature features a great amount of detail for Dungeon-crawling, RPGs and table top war games
- Miniatures included in this set: Female Human Thief, Female Half-Elf Witch, Another Ferret (Ferret Pose #2), Male Owlfolk Rogue, Male Kobold Fighter and Male Dwarf Ranger
- Each miniature includes a slotted round plastic base
- The pictures of the painted miniatures are for inspiration and are only examples
- These high quality miniatures are made of 100%, lead free pewter, and come unassembled and unpainted. Some filing may be needed to clean up excess flashing, or sprue. Choking hazard - Not suitable for Children 14 and under.
The Skull Stabbers are a ragtag group of thieves and would-be assassins looking to make a name for themselves. Assembled by the now infamous Ralph the Old, they are available for hire to stab things, especially skulls, and all at a budget rate! Skull Stabbers includes 6 Miniatures to lead in any fantasy army.
Miniatures included in this set:
- Female Human Thief, 21mm tall (would be approximately 29 mm if standing instead of crouching) - Can be used as a thief, rogue, spellblade, duskblade, bard, or urchin. Human or Elf is equipped with knives, thieves' clothing, and bolas.
- Female Half-Elf Witch, 41mm tall (30 mm from the feet to the eyes) - Can be used as a witch, rogue, mage, wizard, necromancer, bard, shaman, aasiamar, human, or elf. Half-Elf is equipped with 2 daggers, a chicken, a staff, various pouches, jewelery, and traveler's garb.
- Another Ferret (Ferret Pose #2), 10mm tall (20 mm long from end of tail to tip of nose) - Can be used as a weasel, stoat, otter, pet, companion, or familiar.
- Male Owlfolk Rogue, 34mm tall (16 mm from the feet to the eyes) - Can be used as a rogue, thief, spy, assassin, Avian, Aarakokraa, Kenku, or Tengu. Owlfok comes equipped with daggers and leather armor.
- Male Kobold Fighter, 26mm tall (16 mm from the feet to the eyes) - Can be used as kobold, lizardfolk, skink, barbarian, berserker, fighter, or bandit. Kobold is equipped with a greataxe and scalemail armor.
- Male Dwarf Ranger, 28mm tall (22 mm from the feet to the eyes) - Can be used as a ranger, trapper, rogue, fighter, or sabateur. Dwarf is equipped with leather armor, bear trap, shovel, punji sticks, heavy crossbow, axe, flask, belt pouch, dagger, spiked chain, rope, and kilt.